7 Easy To Learn Hairstyles For Girls
The internet is filled with easy to learn hairstyles for girls, yet Indian women often stick to the conservative looks. This, despite the fact that Indian hair is famous for its quality, volume, and natural lustre. Our hair can sustain all types of unique looks that most people can’t even dream of pulling off. This is why we need to open up our minds and begin to see our hair as not just something to maintain, but as a powerful means of personal expression.
This expression can be reflected not just with our hair alone. We also have to consider our makeup, dress choices, and even the accessories we use to enhance the look. However, all these options generate a lot of confusion about what to try and how to make it look good. Since most women don’t have the knowledge or skills needed to experiment with sophisticated looks.
Makeup Studio Training Center was designed to fill this gap by utilizing short-term intensive courses. These courses have been tailored to teach specific makeup and beauty skills and can benefit both enthusiasts and professionals alike. Our Intensive Hairstyling Course is the perfect way of getting introduced to the world of fancy hairstyles.
While that is definitely an option you should explore, it isn’t a requirement for recreating the looks mentioned below. Here, we are only focusing on simple and easy-to-learn hairstyles for girls that anyone can attempt.
Simple & Easy Hairstyle for Girls
Depending on your hair length, cut, and the tools at your disposal, you can easily create thousands of personalised looks. These hairstyles suit women with both curly and straight hair. And you don’t even need a lot of products or accessories to make them stick. Of course, different hairstyles will suit different people better, depending on the shape of their faces. But that shouldn’t stop you from experimenting. Let’s begin with 7 simple and easy hairstyles for girls that will look great in both professional and personal settings.
1. Hairstyles for Girls with Short Hair
The Knotted Pony is perhaps one of the easiest hairstyles for girls on the go. It is perfect for days when you are running late but don’t just want to go for the traditional messy bun. The double knot look makes it seem like you’ve put in some effort. Even though all you need is a hair tie to keep it fixed.
1. Pull your hair back loosely and separate the lower section into two halves.
2. Take these halves and tie them together in a low hanging knot near the nape of your neck.
3. Tie another knot on top of the previous one and fix them both in place with a hair tie.
4. Wrap the loose hair around the hair tie to hide it, so it looks like a more natural look.
2. Hairstyles for Girls with Long Hair
The Side Sweep is a great hairstyle for girls with long hair who want to highlight the length of their faces. Some women are blessed with long sleek necks and high cheekbones, which shouldn’t be hidden beneath lots of hair. It is also a nice girls’ hairstyle for straight hair, as you can just let it fall down one side.
1. Sweep most of your hair to one side. Leave a small section of hair untouched, on the side you want to leave uncovered by hair.
2. Take that small section of hair and wrap it around the nape of your neck in a low-handing side ponytail.
3. Wrap the rest of your hair from the back around the ponytail to hide it.
4. If you want to take it one step further, take hair sections from the front of the sweep and curl them with a curling wand.
5. Separate them with your fingers and arrange them as you wish.
3. Hairstyle for Gown
Quick Curls are a quick go-to hairstyle for women who want to look different without putting in too much effort. It is a simple hairstyle for girls for party events or just a nice date. You can think of it as a hairstyle for gown wearers who want to frame their faces with soft curls. The framing really looks adorable on girls with round faces.
1. Start by bunching all your hair into a high ponytail. Keep the tail as long as you want your curls.
2. Divide the tail into two halves as if you were parting your hair from the middle.
3. Roll up one half around a curling wand and hold it there for half a minute to a minute max.
4. The time required depends on the texture of your hair. Once you have your hair the way you want it, repeat the process with the second half.
5. Once both sides are done, let the ponytail down easily and part your hair down the center.
6. Separate the curls with your fingers, so they frame your face nicely.
4. Hairstyle for Saree
The Braided Bun is a nice semi-formal look that might seem complicated but is still a simple and easy hairstyle for girls. Unless you have a complete boy cut, it can easily be considered as hairstyles for girls with short hair. Since it also exposes your neck and back, it is a nice hairstyle for saree wearers to try.
1. Start by pulling the middle of your hair back and putting it into a ponytail.
2. Make sure you leave a section of hair out near the top and side of your face.
3. Take two pieces of hair from the ponytail, and another from the section you left out. Now, start making a French braid starting with the hair on top.
4. Keep braiding around the ponytail in a circular pattern. Make sure you include a new piece from the leftover hair with each twist.
5. Once you braid all the leftover hair into the ponytail, tie off the ends with a band.
6. Tuck the end of the braid under the ponytail braid near the top of the head and fix it in place with a bobby pin.
7. If you want to give it an extra flair, you can add decorative clips or even flowers to the bun.
5. Hairstyle for Girls for Party
The Side Bun with a Twist is one of the better hairstyles for girls with short hair. It features simple and repetitive steps that add up to a look that feels sophisticated. The great thing about this look is that it can be used with all types of formal wear. Both as a hairstyle for saree wearers, and a possible hairstyle for gown wearers. It works especially well with curly hair, as the finished produced seems both messy yet highly curated. This is what makes it a versatile hairstyle for girls for party events and other functions.
1. Start by parting your hair to the side you prefer. Take the hair from the major side of the part and put it in a clip to keep it secured.
2. Now, switch to the smaller side of the part, and start using a brush and some product to smoothen down the hair.
3. Once your hair is settled down, start lace braiding it from the scalp. This is a type of French Braid where you only pick up hair from the side closer to your face.
4. Once you have secured the braid from one side, repeat the process on the other side.
5. The second time will take longer since it has more hair. Just remember to switch to a regular, three-strand braid once you move past your ears.
6. Once both braids are done, take them both, as well as the rest of the leftover hair, and put them all in a low-hanging ponytail to the side.
7. Make sure you twist the braids around the hair properly and then curl the whole mess into a neat bun.
8. Fix the hair into place with bobby pins and any other accessories you want to use to highlight the finished look.
6. Quick Hairstyle for Formal Events
Disney Princesses have long been role models for girls, and Indian girls especially relate to Princess Jasmine. But apart from her rebellious nature and strong values, there is another thing that makes this princess iconic; her hairdo. We have decided to recreate this look in our own way. The Princess Tuck is a great example of regal hairstyles that would look good at formal events. Just make sure you have a glamorous hair band that can double up like a crown.
1. Start by parting your hair down the middle, and placing an elastic headband on your head like a crown.
2. Make sure you don’t push the band all the way through. You will need that back rim to tuck your hair.
3. Take the front sections of hair left outside the band and twist them until you reach behind your ears.
4. Now tuck the rest of the hair into the headband’s back rim.
5. Repeat the process on the other side. You can use bobby pins to secure both sides.
6. Now, take parts of your hair from the back section of your head. Start tucking them in the band as well.
7. Make sure you roll them up towards the ceiling before you tuck them in, to get that iconic reverse bun.
8. Use hairspray to ensure that the hairdo doesn’t open up as soon as you stop paying attention to it.
7. Girls Hairstyles for Straight Hair
The Crown Braid is a good example of a girls’ hairstyles for straight hair, as it lets most of the hair fall down in its natural form. This also makes it one of the better hairstyles for girls with long hair. As they can showcase the length of their hair without worrying about it covering their face. The clean and simple look makes it perfect for professional settings and interviews.
1. Start by parting your hair down the middle. Make sure you brush out your hair properly before starting to attempt this look.
2. Now, take the front part of one side and divide it into three equal sections.
3. Use these sections to start a standard French braid that goes for about an inch or two.
4. Once that is done, continue braiding. Just make sure that instead of grabbing the last strand, you let it go and grab a new one from behind it.
5. This way, instead of going down, the braid travels like a crown around your head.
6. Once you reach the back of your head, take a bobby pin and secure the section. Repeat on the other side.
7. Use hairspray to set the look in place so you don’t have to worry about it again.
8. Professional Guidance
As you can see, these were just a few examples of how easily you can learn about new hairstyles. Even if you don’t feel confident enough about recreating these looks, you can always ask for help. Our social media channels for filled with simple video tutorials that tackle all types of beauty-related tasks.
As we mentioned above, MSTC has its very own ‘Intensive Hairstyling Course’ for people who wish to go beyond just experimenting. It is a short 16-day course that will give you everything you need to know about being a professional hairdresser. It is perfect for people who want to take their enthusiasm about great hairstyles to the next level. So, try these simple hairstyles on your own time, and if you need guidance, Makeup Studio is here for you.